Home » Parent Council
Category Archives: Parent Council
Our first Parent Council meeting of the year will be next Tuesday, October 10th at 6:30 at the Beethoven School. Childcare will be provided.
The final Parent Council meeting of the year will be Tuesday, June 13th at 6:30 pm at the Beethoven School. Childcare will be provided.
- MCAS still taking place
- Tours for incoming 3rd graders kids and parents scheduled for:
Friday, June 9th 9:30 for Parents
Thursday, June 15th 2nd graders (walk over)
- 8th grade graduation – June 19th
- K1 and K2 Open House 9:30 am – June 2nd
- K2 graduation – June 21st
Chestnut Hill Realty landscaping – Thank you to Alice Howell for coordinating with Chestnut Hill Realty. The front area of the Ohrenberger was landscaped over April break. CHR has also offered their services to our school for yearly spring and fall clean-up. Also discussing an outdoor garden that will need a Parent to maintain.
Ohrenberger International Night – Very Successful night, thank you to all who helped!
Savers Fundraiser – Thank you to Suzanne Loconto for organizing. It was another successful fundraiser.
Teacher Appreciation – Thank you to all of our volunteers who contributed to these events. The teachers were very grateful.
Restaurant Fundraiser – Bertucci’s. Thank you Maureen Cullen for organizing, and to all those who participated.
B- bookcases, field day, healthy family fun night
O– field day, 8th grade graduation
Discussed budget for future teacher appreciation events/gifts.
May 17: Art Show Beethoven. 5-7 PM Thank you to everyone who has helped Mrs. Clark so far.
May 25: Ohrenberger Art Show and Healthy Family Fun Night
June 1: Beethoven Healthy Family Fun Night (budget approved)
June 11: Pawsox Game (Gina C) – More information to come.
June 13 (rain date 14th): Field Day Beethoven (budget approved for slushies, DJ, pizza)
Please note the change of dates:
June 16: Field Day Grades 7-8
June 21st: Field Day Grades 3-6
– Leadership for next year – discussed putting off voting for new leadership to September.
– Discussed possible enrichment activities for students to incorporate into Extended Learning Time – Erin Hannon-Foley will look into some ideas.
– Continue to send in Box Tops, Coke Products labels
– Next meeting – Tuesday, June 13th 6:30 at the Beethoven. Childcare will be provided and after the meeting come out for drinks to celebrate the end of the school year!
The next Parent Council meeting will be Tuesday, April 11th at 6:30 pm at the Beethoven School. Childcare will be provided.