Welcome Back Principal Krakow from your maternity leave!
Indoor fun run, will be held at the Ohrenberger for both schools. We will need about 5-8 volunteers for it. Stay tuned for fundraising information.
2017-2018 Budget was presented at tonight’s meeting.
Book Fair – It was another successful book fair! Thank you Cathy Ware for organizing and to all those who worked both fairs. The Ohrenberger money will be put toward the library
Launch Fundraiser – Thanks to all who came out. We had a nice turnout, and raised some money for our schools.
We recently funded a field trip for the Ohrenberger LAB classes to go to see Wonder. The staff and students were very appreciative.
– Jan 22-Feb 2: Souper Bowl – Classes collect non-perishable goods to benefit a local food bank. Jenn Laham is running, but we’re looking for a 2nd coordinator.
– Feb 10: Craft Day – A morning of crafting in the Ohrenberger cafeteria. Chrissy Grant and Eddie Siracusa organizing. Looking for volunteers. Keep an eye out for a sign-up.
– Feb 11: Providence Bruins – A flyer will be coming home. Gina Cronin is organizing.
– March 9: Fun Run Fundraiser. Stay tuned for fundraising information.
Next Meeting Date is Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at the Beethoven
The Beethoven/Ohrenberger Parent Council is open to all parents of the schools and we encourage everyone to attend. In order to have a welcoming and open community, we ask all attendees to assume best intentions, be respectful, and allow for all voices to be heard. We welcome differing opinions and want everyone to feel that the meeting space is a positive environment in which we can build a strong community and further enrich and support our schools. We also strive to respect your time commitment by starting and ending meetings on time and by adhering to the agenda.
– Sincerely, the Beethoven/Ohrenberger Leadership Committee