- The Ohrenberger Open House for Middle School students and their families was a success.
- Grades K-5 will have a new math curriculum starting in September.
- The 1st grade will also have a new curriculum starting in September that is center based.
- The Ohrenberger 8th Grade graduation is Monday, June 20th. Help is needed for set up at 4:00pm and then for cleanup at 5:15pm.
The Ohrenberger Field Day is Tuesday, June 21st, grades 3 and 4 will be there from 9:00 to 11:00 and grades 5 and 6 will be there from 12:00 to 2:00 Mr. Dotson, the Ohrenberger gym teacher, would appreciate parents to help out! Please contact Mr. Dotson at email@example.com if you are available to help.
Elections for 2016-2017 Site & Parent Council:
Site Council Members:
- Beethoven: Andrea Dinis, Eddie Siracusa, Blanca Monteiro, Suzanne Loconto, Kristen Trull
- Ohrenberger: Harneen Chernow, Karen Kefalas, Cathy Ware, Amy Trueblood, Kelly deOliveira
Parent Council Leadership:
- Beethoven and Ohrenberger Chairs: Cathy Ware, Suzanne Loconto and Gina Cronin
- Treasurer Beethoven: Katie Tatten
- Treasurer Ohrenberger: Karen Kefalas
- Secretary: Kristen Trull
- Labels for Education: Using points earned we purchased a 5 gallon cooler to be used for field day and other events. We will also purchase raffle prizes for upcoming events.
- Beethoven Field Day was a great success. Thank you Katie Tatten and Christine Bott for organizing!
- Ohrenberger Field Day needs many volunteers to help with activities and to hand out frozen treats and water. Field Day is Tuesday, June 21st, grades 3 and 4 will be there from 9:00 to 11:00 and grades 5 and 6 will be there from 12:00 to 2:00 Please contact Mr. Dotson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available to help.
- MMM is almost at their goal for the spring fundraiser! Ohrenberger- Beethoven families have been awesome!! Thanks a million for your gifts!!
- All instruments must be turned in. If your child does not turn in their instrument, they will not be allowed to participate in field day.