Friday, March 1, 6:30 p.m., Elks Lodge, 248 Spring Street, West Roxbury, MA
The Top 10 reasons to join us:
10. Mingle with faulty & staff.
9. Meet the parents of your children’s friends.
8. Visit with friends you once saw on the playground.
7. $1 Raffle Table.
6. It may of may not snow.
5. Enjoy smooth jazz from the Acker Bressler Trip…
4. And then rock out with Lucy Martinez.
3. Dance away with a second half D.J.
2. It’s a night out without the kids.
And the #1 reason you should attend Parents Rock:
You will be supporting the Ohrenberger-Beethoven communities. All money raised goes to the two parent groups, which goes right back to our students.
Interested in helping with food and raffle donations?
Food donation help: Michele Sarro, email@example.com
Raffle Donation help: Mayre Plunkett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Messages can also be left at either school.
Ohrenberger: 617 635 8157 | Beethoven: 617 635 8149