Reminder: there will be a half-day tomorrow, Wed Nov 23. Children will be dismissed at 12:15pm. The school will be closed on Thursday & Friday.
Fun Turkey Facts:
- About 280 million turkeys are sold in the US for the Thanksgiving meal.
- The average American eats somewhere between 16 – 18 pounds of turkey every year.
- The average weight of a turkey purchased at Thanksgiving is 15 pounds.
- Turkey has more protein than beef or chicken.
- The five most popular ways to serve leftover turkey: sandwich, stew, chili/soup, burger, casserole