The Beethoven Elementary School is a Boston Public School serving grades K1-2nd grade and partners with the Ohrenberger School to form a K-8 school. The Beethoven serves nearly 300 students in Boston’s “West Zone.” Our school day runs from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. We offer a Before School Program from 7:00 to 8:15 each morning and an After School Program each afternoon from 2:15 to 5:30. Both of these programs are licensed for K1 4-year-olds and up. Our parent council is very active and sponsors many events including family movie night, international night, field day, and arts & crafts day.
Hours & Info
I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season. Have a restful and fun vacation. Holiday Shows The dates for the Holiday…
Beethoven Parent Council Recap Notes recorded by Kristina Martin November 20, 2013 Amy Trueblood opened the meeting announcing that this was the first meeting of…
Fall Fundraiser I would like to thank all of the families for their generous contributions to our annual Fundraiser. If you have not made a…
Election Day is Tuesday, November 5 and we need your help! Volunteers and Baked Goods are needed! All proceeds will fund fun and exciting events…
Beethoven Parent Council Recap October 7, 2013 Meeting Notes: Parent Council typically meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 5:30pm-6:30pm in the Beethoven School auditorium…
Making Music Matters! is holding its first major fundraiser of the year — a Bake Sale in the very busy lobby of City Hall —…
Site Council for the 2013-2014 School Year: Elaine Bergman Tanya Chakmakian Jill Maguire Magda Hernandez Michele Sarro
- Annual Scholastic Book Fair December 9, 2013 – December 14, 2013 Beethoven School Scholastic books are displayed this week. Children will have th e opportunity to browse and purchase books. Books will be available for pur chase after holiday shows. Teachers create a wish list of books that they w ould like for the classroom.
- Joint Beethoven/Ohrenberger Parent Council Mtg December 10, 2013 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Beethoven Auditorium
- Grades 1-3 Holiday Show December 11, 2013 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Beethoven Auditorium
- K1/K2 Grade Holiday Show December 13, 2013 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Beethoven Auditorium
- Winter Break December 23, 2013 – January 3, 2014 Students return to school on January 3, 2014